The wait for a new, robust Bunzl BRS Online Ordering Portal is over! As you may have read in The UPS Store Headquarters’ recent email blast, Bunzl BRS proudly announces that we are sunsetting our old site and launching the new Online Ordering Portal effective May 1, 2023.
With the new site launch, you will enjoy reduced pricing on all SKUs. Click here for a list of the TOP 20 SKUS and the new pricing that will take effect.
The UPS Stores Program Updates
Key Program Highlights & Enhancements
- Reduced pricing on all active skus, with an aggregate savings of 16.6% across all skus and 21.2% on the top 25.
- A single, streamlined volume discount of 6% (with no dollar cap) on orders of $1,200 or more.
- A new mobile-friendly Online Ordering Portal which allows users to place orders from anywhere.
Key Updates for the Program
- Credit card processing to increase efficiency
- Moving to a cost-to-serve model to keep pricing on product low. Centers will receive free delivery services or pay a flat fee depending on their distance from the nearest Distribution Center.
- ≤ 200 miles of the warehouse locations receive free delivery
- 201 ≤ 500 miles will have a flat fee of $100.00 delivery fee
- ≥ 500 miles will have a flat $250.00 delivery fee.
- The new program dictates that orders will ship within three business days of receipt to improve consistency and reliability.
- Centers are encouraged to consider placing a minimum order value of $500.00 to ensure that you will receive the best possible alignment with freight services.
Ordering Portal Launch Schedule
Ordering Portal Trainings
To familiarize yourself with the new website, we are hosting two training sessions on April 18th and April 20th. Full details and registration information are below. Anyone who places orders is welcome to attend the training event.
Unable to attend? No problem. We have multiple training videos on the site that you can watch at your convenience.